Win RT Whitelist Flash Tool
Welcome to the Windows RT Whitelist Flash Tool .
This tool will allow you to quickly enable any flash website to work on your RT device, import the custom whitelist, and restore your whitelist to default settings.
How flash works on RT devices.
Microsoft has implemented something called a compatibility list. This list contains websites that have been whitelisted to work with RT devices. This file is easy accessible to everyone, there are many tutorials out there that will show you how to manually add websites to the whitelist. However it is not a very easy process, that is why I have created this tool that will simply ask you what website you would like to add and the rest of the dirty work is done for you.
The tool does not require any installation. You unzip the folder and run “Windows RT Whitelist Flash tool”. Once you launch the tool the main menu will pop up.
As you can see above there are 5 options to choose from.
- Option 1 will allow you to import that custom whitelist that is packaged with the tool.
- Option 2 will restore the default flash settings and whitelist.
- Option 3 will allow you to Backup or Restore your Whitelist .
- Option 4 will allow you to add any flash website you want to the Whitelist.
- Option 5 will display the about page.
- Option 6 will exit the tool.
How to Video:
- Ability to go back to the main menu from any option
- Fixed the issue where the tool would delete your stored login information in Internet Explorer
- Added About page
- You will no longer receive the error message “duplicate files exists or cannot find file”
- Added the ability to backup and restore your whitelist
If you have any question feel free to comment below.